advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
Martin: [about the TARDIS] What the fuck is that?
12th Doctor: Come the fuck in, or fuck the fuck off.
i didn’t know I needed this until now.
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
The river is made of hydrogen sulfide. As hydrogen sulfide is much denser than water, it stays at the bottom and creates its own river. However, hydrogen sulfide is classified as a level 4 in the MSDS, and is very dangerous. Definitely not something you want to go take a dip in.
SUDDENLY SPONGEBOB MAKES SENSE
A Pythagorean cup looks like a normal drinking cup, except that the bowl has a central column in it. It was supposedly invented by Pythagoras of Samos (yes, that one). It allows the user to fill the cup with wine up to a certain level. If the user fills only to that level, the imbiber may enjoy a drink in peace. If, however, the user gets greedy, the cup dumps all the wine into the unfortunate victim’s lap.
Pythagoras sounds like a real asshole.